Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 07, 2014

The cruise itself was great! We had a great time! However my husband kept getting bites at night. I stored my suitcase right by his bed the whole week and when I came home I put it in my closet (which is near my side of the bed) After a while I started getting bites, then he started getting bites as well. After a few weeks we realized it was bed bugs. Now we've spent nearly $1000 just with having to bag everything up in sealed bags, Wash everything that can be washed in hot water and dryed in the hottest air possible not to mention the very expensive bed bug covers that will now have to stay on our NEW bed forever. We have to move all our furniture so they can come in and spray- we are out of our home for 2+ weeks because of it!! The list goes on --we've been spending hours every day after work to get things ready for them to come in and spray. It has been a nightmare!!! Our room was on the inner E level. BEWARE!!!! There are bed bugs on that ship!!! And yes- it's been confirmed by a professional that they are indeed bed bugs.