Surprisingly fabulous!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 03, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V2

Carnival, frankly, has had some problems lately, so I somewhat reluctantly signed up for this cruise [price, port of Charleston,Love

and dates necessitated this choice].  However, my daughter and I were delightfully surprised!   While it rained everyday, the crew made each day sunny and pleasant!  The upgraded cabin was large and comfortable, the various venues were entertaining and family friendly--which we liked, and the crew was personal, professional, and made us feel special.  We really enjoyed being in the Fantasy.  She may be older, but she was clean and tidy and had the accommodations we were looking for.  Being smaller than some of the newer ships, it didn't take hours and hours to find a facility or venue.  I am already planning another trip on this exact ship.

Wait staff was always attentive; some desserts were not what I expected. Dinners and brunch were delicious.

Dance reviews were so much fun, but I think the comedians were my favorites

Did not use.

Ladies in the spa and the folks in the art gallery were our favorites. The wait staff for the brunch were so gracious to pour me two cups of coffee [I am a big coffee drinker] so I could get my coffee in the morning quickly.

Very clean. Comfortable bed. Large bathroom. Plenty of storage for two girls! Near exterior exit so a bit more noisy than others. Had small balcony attached.

Don't miss brunch on the day at sea. The coffee is special. The shower was the biggest on that I've ever had in a cabin.

If you like historical cities, plan to stay an extra day or two here.
The beer refinery is a nice tour; you get to try a variety of beers.
Rain curtailed beach activities, but we had fun shopping and looking at all the stores! Go to Athena's for lunch.