Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

not what I was expecting

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

Room Type: Suite

My first cruise with Carnival was a fairy tale. I was sooo impressed with every detail. This time I felt like I was just a number going through.

The ship was way too crowded, not enough seats to accomadate the guests in smoking area and on decks.

Only one smoking area, with not enough seats, and if you did find an empty seat, it was beeing saved for some one, and music that was so loud you could not have a conversation with some one who was beside of you.

When I was in the casino using the slot machines, my husband was with me and he was told he was keeping others from playing (he was not playing, just spending time with me) so he sat in the window and he was told he could not do that either.

same food all week, did not open and close as scheduled.
had to pay extra for alot of the activities
Charleston, South Carolina
Grand Turk Island did not get off the boat
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) did not get off the boat, was not aware I would have to get on a smaller boat to get there.
did not get off the boat due to elevated risk of violence to tourist