high marks

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E242

reinvented my self as an artist and painted 8 pastel paintings and when our cabin stewart, Ernesto, remarked about the Calla Lilly painting, I made a gift of it to him....also, I was able to play the Yamaha piano in the Bistro coffee area each day..noone auditioned me though! Finally enjoyed Maya in the celebrity dining room and the Deli sandwiches were good, as well as the fruit salads, and Serenity area on occasion..LoveHappyWinkYummyBig Smile

a little cheap on the special coffees, ie expresso, etc., charging bar prices for them...shame