Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

high marks

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

reinvented my self as an artist and painted 8 pastel paintings and when our cabin stewart, Ernesto, remarked about the Calla Lilly painting, I made a gift of it to him....also, I was able to play the Yamaha piano in the Bistro coffee area each day..noone auditioned me though! Finally enjoyed Maya in the celebrity dining room and the Deli sandwiches were good, as well as the fruit salads, and Serenity area on occasion..LoveHappyWinkYummyBig Smile

a little cheap on the special coffees, ie expresso, etc., charging bar prices for them...shame