An Awesome Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was our first cruise and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about it. There was always a fun activity/event to attend and it was truly worth the money. From the stewards to the excellent dining, we truly loved absolutely everything about Carnival Fantasy. We did not meet anyone who did not go out of their way to ensure we had a great experience. We have recommended this cruise line to many people since getting back and have decided to go at least once every year from now on.

Many different delicious options were available. Celebration dining room gave us the feel of being at a high end restaraunt. We really enjoyed it.

There were so many activities to do that we didn't get to attend them all. But they sure were fun.

EVERYONE was friendly and answered any questions we had. They really went above and beyond.

Very clean. I was actually surprised at how often I saw people cleaning.

Pros: I really can't say! I loved EVERYTHING!

Cons: There were so many things I wanted to do, I didn't have time to complete them all

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!