Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK, but never Carnival again

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

We recently took our first cruise with Carnival and found it to be very disappointing. Carnival Fantasy had only one pool that was always jam packed so you were pressed up against another person or hyperactive child at all times. The activities planned during the day were always geared for some financially strained senior in need of a pain management seminar. Having a cup of tea with a person Ive never heard of didnt catch my eye as an activity. Dancing was done well but only lasted in short spurts. Other than that, youre on your own. That leaves nothing but eating and the food was really bad. Tea and lemonade were the only free drinks available and the tea tasted like fish oil. The food was served beautifully but tasted like a shoe. (And Im not at all a picky eater) The ship was however spotless!!! The crew non-stop cleaned top to bottom at all hours in places I wouldnt have thought even necessary. Kudos!! The kids (Ages 12 and 14) had a nice time. They immediately found 50 new best friends and I saw them twice.

Pros: The stewards were great

Cons: Activities were geared for seniors

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Terrible food and the breakfast menu was the same every day.
The rooms were nice and I loved my towel animals. Plenty of room for two.
Terrible!! Seniors had plenty to do. If your in your 20's or 30's, you'll be bored to death.