Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An exceptional time

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

It was mine and my wife's first ever cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We plan to do it again with our 3 children. The ship stayed cleaned and very homey.

Pros: We loved that there was never a dull moment. There was always something planned by the staff to keep us entertained.

Cons: All the kids running around unsupervised after midnight.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Everything was top notch and very clean. Always had someone cleaning up or wiping down rails, windows etc....
We enjoyed the dining both in the celebration dining room, but also had some meals in the grill area some nights for both breakfast & dinner. Great choices each time.
Our stateroom steward was names Li Nuh or Ni Luh (I believe and she too was from Indonesia). She was amazing from the moment we stepped foot on the boat and her initial greet to us. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed coming back to a clean well kept room. She was always there to keep her promises and always made sure we were taken care of. She was above and beyond what we EVER expected from your stateroom staff. We hope she hears this too bc she made the trip thatch more enjoyable!!!! She is top notch!!!! Thank you!!!
This goes without saying that the server staff was amazing too! We personally gravitated to 2 individual waiters both in dining and on the pool deck. Dipak (Indonesia) and Dhana (Indonesia) as well!! Those two were extremely professional, courteous, observant and very pleasurable 100 percent of the time. Not only did they remember our names daily, but know what we wanted, suggested great ideas and most of all weren't "just a server".... They built rapport and made my wife and feel extremely at comfort with their suggestions. We enjoyed them sooooo much and truly
Miss them being around. They along with our stateroom steward made the trip that much more enjoyable!!! Please give them all the props they deserve!! They need more thanWhat they get!!!!!!!
Entertainment was great. Lots to do and love the schedules given out each day to help plan. One thing we feel should be added to your Nassau stop. There is a tour guide on the the island that a group of my friends from around the southeast have referred to me was a gentleman by the name of Marco Polo. As funny as that seems, that's not his real last name. He's been doing these tours around the island and I must say, we truly feel that we got the Best experience on Nassau than anyone else would've. He would like for y'all to help book for him but he also makes good deals on his own, but they are not guaranteed. It was a cut throat business there as that was very clear. He however, was so professional and cordial and did not get caught up in that hoop la! Instead he established his group and led us on a 3 1/2 tour of the island! Good and bad side but nonetheless, historic/ educational/amusing/ and one I will never forget!!! The excursions y'all book on the ship have an insane mark up.