Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Relaxing Getaway

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

The boarding process was very easy, and for the most part, pleasant. I was a little taken aback by the luggage handler's verbal request for a tip after I had unloaded at least half the luggage from my car myself. When we got on the ship, we were greeted by smoky stairwells (I guess smoking is allowed there before disembarking?) We enjoyed the food, the ports of call, the staff members who went out of their way to be friendly and helpful, and we had a relaxing vacation. Having cruised multiple times before, we could see some changes in the cruise line, but we still enjoyed our trip.

Pros: ability to do as much or as little as I wanted

Cons: smokers on board

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

We just don't like the amount of smoking that goes on and the fact that you can't always escape it.
The chocolate melting cake was a definite favorite.