Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great way to rest. be busy seeing new th

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Ship was clean , roomy and well appointed. Great crew. Took really good care of my family.I felt comfortable allowing the older children to go where they wanted with out me .

Pros: The boys say the food in Celebration Dining room. Suriana and Mary Jane were the best of the best. Food was excellent. Casual dining was not as good as I have had on other cruises, but this was also a small ship.

Cons: entertainment for the 15 year old was not up dated.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Dining rooms( celebration was excellent. We ate breakfast and lunch almost every day. The boys( 15,12,9) preferred it to the casual dining. Ice cream available all day was GREAT!!
Went to both family comedians. Great!!
OK need more things for the 12 and 15 year olds since the pool is so small and crowded .