Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

not satisfied

Sail Date: January 05, 2014

I'm sorry to say this cruise was awful, first of all the weather was very bad we couldn't get off the ship due to strong winds and rain so we ended up having to pass by Freeport and then they tell us we gonna have another fun day at see which was boring people were restless and was ready to get off just like me I ended up drinking myself to sleep because of all the motion in the ocean and for me to pay 10-15 dollars a drink my drinks had more juice then alcohol I asked for strong drinks and they were weak all the time. The food for dinner wasn't that great either it was very bland, the only time I enjoyed the food was during lobster night. My room was ok but my bed had problems aparently it cant carry the weight that it suppose to so it kept coming apart i only weigh 145 lbs. The captain came out and he didnt seem so happy to meet others so i wasnt happy with him either Overall I don't believe I will ever book another cruise from Charleston sc carnival fantasy.

Charleston, South Carolina
there was a gentleman at the port that was very rude to my fiance and family during the time of boarding the ship.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
never mad it there.

The ship was small as usual they need to create more music then the usual allow people to bring there own music censored music that is because of children on board. Serve more than fries and burgers everyday that was annoying get a better menu already that's my second time on this ship Not happy.