Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 05, 2014

We had a good time on this cruise ship minus the weather but that wasn't the boats fault.  I wish there was a little more to do on board the ship but they had to plan a day last minute due to us having to skip a port because the weather was so bad.  The comedians are amazing and I would have listened to them every night.  The staff on the boat was awesome and attentive.

It was an older boat but still serves its purpose.
Food was outstanding!
Great stateroom, good size.
It was ok, I wanted more comedy and less bingo.
Children's Programs I didn't bring children.
We skipped a port and my excursion was cancelled.
Charleston, South Carolina
Easy to get to.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We had to skip this port.
I wish I would have known before I got off the boat that my excursion was cancelled. We walked around at 8:30am with nothing to do.