Good Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E137

We had a good time on this cruise ship minus the weather but that wasn't the boats fault.  I wish there was a little more to do on board the ship but they had to plan a day last minute due to us having to skip a port because the weather was so bad.  The comedians are amazing and I would have listened to them every night.  The staff on the boat was awesome and attentive.

Food was outstanding!

It was ok, I wanted more comedy and less bingo.

I didn't bring children.

Incredible.

It was an older boat but still serves its purpose.

Great stateroom, good size.
Easy to get to.
We had to skip this port.
I wish I would have known before I got off the boat that my excursion was cancelled. We walked around at 8:30am with nothing to do.