My first cruise but not my last

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U7

My experience with Carnival Cruise lines was awesome!  5 days to the Bahamas! Staff members on the ship were friendly and so helpful.  Now that I know what this experience is all about, my next cruise LOOK OUT!  Relaxation and letting go will be the main thing when I cruise again because I can leave the stress at home and just get pampered. I had no heavy lifting, it was done by the steward and others.  My room was ready for me to fall asleep every night with my covers turned down and chocolates on my pillow.

Don't worry about a thing. Just cruising.

Charleston, South Carolina Did not visit port

The carriage ride was great! We ate at Poogan's Porch and the atmosphere was wonderful as well as the food.
People there were so nice! Senor' Frogs was a hit!
Loved the straw market!!