Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

if you like to drunk and get sloshed this cruise is for you

Sail Date: October 10, 2013

this was my first cruise never been before and went online and thought what I bought was cruise cash for my and my children to enjoy some things on the ship, get there and realize i had purchased cash for the bar. How simple you would think to just switch it over to regular stuff so I can use the money on souvenirs or activities. No I lost 100 dollars because I didnt want to drink with my children and I have called several people. Guess I dont fit in the cruise activities everyday of getting wasted and sloshed rather than enjoying spending time with my children. WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER GO on another one!!! If they would have simply worked with me and moved that money to some souvenirs or something useful I would love to go again but since they were un willing to work with me I will not be back.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!