Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

can't wait to cruise again

Sail Date: August 27, 2013

Cabin: v-40

This was our first cruise. But, for all the fun, food, and entertainment, you can't take a cheaper vacation. From the time we arrived on the boat, till we came back, there was something fun happening. The food was great and having the choice of the dining room or the buffet was great. My sister and I are already planning on another cruise for next year for our 50th and 60th birthdays. My husband and I are looking into a future cruise to Alaska. Can't wait to cruise again, and it will be a Carnival cruise.
everything was clean inside and out
loved the attention we recieved in the dining room
room much bigger than I thought it would be. Had plenty of room for everything I brought
everyone knew our name
very entertaining
Children's Programs na
plenty of things to do everyday
enjoyed the ship so much, we didn't even get off the boat in Freeport
Charleston, South Carolina
stayed at the Radisson, and Mike the driver really got the mood started for everyone. He was very funny.
got to shop alot
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
didn't leave the boat that day, but the port was very interesting with all the ships coming in and out