can't wait to cruise again

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: v-40
This was our first cruise. But, for all the fun, food, and entertainment, you can't take a cheaper vacation. From the time we arrived on the boat, till we came back, there was something fun happening. The food was great and having the choice of the dining room or the buffet was great. My sister and I are already planning on another cruise for next year for our 50th and 60th birthdays. My husband and I are looking into a future cruise to Alaska. Can't wait to cruise again, and it will be a Carnival cruise.

loved the attention we recieved in the dining room

plenty of things to do everyday

very entertaining

na

everyone knew our name

everything was clean inside and out

room much bigger than I thought it would be. Had plenty of room for everything I brought
stayed at the Radisson, and Mike the driver really got the mood started for everyone. He was very funny.
got to shop alot
didn't leave the boat that day, but the port was very interesting with all the ships coming in and out