Carnival Fantasy Not A Disappointment

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: m128
I have taken this cruise four times now. Its a great drive to port from my home. Charleston is a beautiful place to visit as well. I highly recommend this cruise to first timers. The value is great and it is a great way to introduce people to cruising.I have sailed Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess and NCL. This cruise is moderately priced and you do receive a bang for your buck. I take this cruise when I just want to get away and not spend a lot of money. Always have had good experience with staff and services. I highly recommend this for first timers or families that want a cruise experience without spending much money. Its family friendly and not "stuffy" at all. Only downside I have found is sometimes the guest can be obnoxious at times when they have over indulged! Scale 1-10 I rate The Fantasy 5.5

For a more quiet time , I find the top deck aft, is a great place to see whats going on in the pool area without all the noisy kids.

Browse the locally owned shops In the downtown area
Cable Beach