It was fine.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2013
It was my son and mother's first cruise. It was a good first cruise. Since there are two days at sea, it would be good to have more to do. The pools are way too small for all of the people that are going to use it during those two days. It makes you not want to get in it. I would have liked to swim, but it was like flies on shit.

Do not opt for the anytime dinner. There was always a line to be seated. I chose that at first, but then I realized that was not for us. I prefer to walk right to my table, not wait to be seated each night.

really nothing there, but the different vendors selling the exact same things.