Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun Time

Sail Date: April 16, 2013

The overall cruise experience on my first time on Carnival was very good. There are a few suggestions I have to make the cruise experience. My group didn't drink that much that we frequented that many locations, but found that we were charged different prices for the same drinks wherever we went. I found this very unusual as I have cruised many times on different cruise lines. The other problem I found was the last night, the Quest Services desk was not as equipped to handle the "CROUD" that was there to get help; only two people and sometimes one person. I had called and was told I had to go there. Once there I waited 20 minutes. At the counter, 30 seconds, the Quest Service member answered the phone and continued to the conversation until I said to her that I had to come down and waited 20 minutes, she finally hung up the phone. I know that the other people behind me were getting just as frustrated with this service. Something should be corrected with this. You have to know people are going to have problems with their accounts. Put more people in place to handle this.
Charleston, South Carolina
Would not go back to Nassau
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island