Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

My First Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Most of the staff on the Fantasy were wonderful, especially the waiters and room stewards. The staff at the shore exscursions desk were not very well informed about the need or availability of wheelchair transportation. We found this out by exiting the boat and talking to the local people, who were very nice and helpful. The handicap rooms are very small and the bathrooms are not accessible in a w/c. Also, the shower is like the bathroom in a camper(handheld shower with very little water pressure). I found the food to be very hard on my stomach. By the 4th night, all I could eat was a bowl of white rice with milk & sugar.

If you want to see a show, go very early!!!