Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time

Sail Date: March 27, 2013

My wife and I had a great 5 day cruise. A little cold(weather) starting out but not with carnival cruise. The only complaint I had was that the sun(lounge) chairs on the ship were not to to be reserved(stated ship policy). Many people hung their cabin(beach) towels on the chairs early in the morning "reserved" them all day(even when they left for hours on end. I complained and the crew did nothing about it. Other than that we had a wonderful time. The food was A-1 and the ship was very clean. Entertainment daily and nightly or you could just relax and soak up the sun.

The pizza in the pizza/deli area of the jubilee dining room was excellent. Except for the lounge chair incidents, the crew were A-1 professionals.