Cruise Review

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The Cruise was great. We had so much fun. I think my favorite thing about the cruise was all the fun events the cruise had scheduled. My least favorite thing on the cruise would have been the price of Bingo. I feel like that could have been cheaper or more games could have been played so you felt you got your monies worth. $30 for one round is outrageous.

The food was good for the most part, but became bland towards the end of the cruise