Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

treated like royalty

Sail Date: February 18, 2013

Cabin: u 119

Prior to our taking this cruise , I embarked on a very strict diet, no meat no fish no dairy no oil no white flour. Get the idea, ? Almost nothing. Well, our concern was if I would be able to eat properly on this cruise. After all, most cruises are all about the good food.We had decided that if need be, I would just have to suffer a bit, take up my diet after we got home.WOW, was I in for a surprise. On our first dinner on board, I explained our concerns to the hostess in charge, without a moments hesitation she assigned a lovely young lady to me and my wife. This young lady had only one task as far as we were concerned ,that was to make sure that every meal during the entire cruise was prepared specifically the way we desired.I cannot believe how caring someone can be. My meals were all perfectly prepared .In addition to that they were beautiful gourmet concoctions that would make any fine restaurant proud.Will we come again? Darn right , And the next time we will bring some of our vegan friends with us . Thank you for this great experience..
Freeport was a diapointment
Charleston, South Carolina
totally professional ,best boarding ever
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
avoid the beach tour if you like to swim

If you have a special need, don,t hesitate to ask. It will be taken care of.