treated like royalty

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: u 119
Prior to our taking this cruise , I embarked on a very strict diet, no meat no fish no dairy no oil no white flour. Get the idea, ? Almost nothing. Well, our concern was if I would be able to eat properly on this cruise. After all, most cruises are all about the good food.We had decided that if need be, I would just have to suffer a bit, take up my diet after we got home.WOW, was I in for a surprise. On our first dinner on board, I explained our concerns to the hostess in charge, without a moments hesitation she assigned a lovely young lady to me and my wife. This young lady had only one task as far as we were concerned ,that was to make sure that every meal during the entire cruise was prepared specifically the way we desired.I cannot believe how caring someone can be. My meals were all perfectly prepared .In addition to that they were beautiful gourmet concoctions that would make any fine restaurant proud.Will we come again? Darn right , And the next time we will bring some of our vegan friends with us . Thank you for this great experience..

If you have a special need, don,t hesitate to ask. It will be taken care of.

totally professional ,best boarding ever
avoid the beach tour if you like to swim