Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 08, 2013

This was the first cruise for my husband and I and we had a blast. We totally enjoyed the entire experience. I was a little aprehensive about being on the water and not seeing any land, but I was so busy we were already into our first day at sea before I realized that I didn't even notice that there was no land..... The comedian onboard was sooooo funny, and we went to the "family friendly" show! The food was great....
I thought the ship was big until we got to Nassau and the other ships were docked...ours was the perfect size
food was excellent
the room was bigger thanI expected
always friendly and willing to assist
there was always something to do
Children's Programs no kids
always something to do
we did the glass bottom boat and had a blast
Charleston, South Carolina
easy access in and out
way too busy with so many ships in port at the same time
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
lots of shops

to get a global phone plan for your cell phone prior to leaving...