AWESOME

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2013
This was the first cruise for my husband and I and we had a blast. We totally enjoyed the entire experience. I was a little aprehensive about being on the water and not seeing any land, but I was so busy we were already into our first day at sea before I realized that I didn't even notice that there was no land..... The comedian onboard was sooooo funny, and we went to the "family friendly" show! The food was great....

food was excellent

always something to do

there was always something to do

no kids

always friendly and willing to assist

I thought the ship was big until we got to Nassau and the other ships were docked...ours was the perfect size

the room was bigger thanI expected

to get a global phone plan for your cell phone prior to leaving...

easy access in and out
way too busy with so many ships in port at the same time
lots of shops