Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fluke

Sail Date: February 08, 2013

I love how our cabin was cleaned several times a day. He even took time to remember our sons name. The food was ok. My son ate chicken nuggets and fries every day. Freeport is a horrible port to go to. Honestly I should of just stayed on the boat.
I thought they were over priced. When you have a family of 9 you can't afford to do it.
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
It was terrible. The shipping yard was a terrible site when you arrived. Then it automatically cost you $10 a person just to get to a beach.

Make sure you buy the alcohol pass. We didn't and it cost a ton more