Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time!

Sail Date: December 20, 2012

I had a great time! This was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely cruise w/ them again. Enjoyed the food choice, the onboard activities, and entertainment - the fun crew really made everything fun (thus doing their job lol)!! I also thought that all of the crew members were very professional, friendly, and excelled at doing their job. The only thing that was so so (from what I heard, since it was my first time) was the motion of the boat. It was pretty rocky at times; it didn't bother me but others complained.
Loved the food!
Very professional, friendly, and kept the cruise lively!
Charleston, South Carolina
Beautiful place!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
wouldn't go on my own if given a choice

This isn't a tip about the ship but I thought it would still be relevant: If you're not a couple, I would go with 3 or 4 other friends or family, not just you and another person. Opens up your options for activities.