Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time!

Sail Date: December 20, 2012

I had a great time! This was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely cruise w/ them again. Enjoyed the food choice, the onboard activities, and entertainment - the fun crew really made everything fun (thus doing their job lol)!! I also thought that all of the crew members were very professional, friendly, and excelled at doing their job. The only thing that was so so (from what I heard, since it was my first time) was the motion of the boat. It was pretty rocky at times; it didn't bother me but others complained.
Loved the food!
Very professional, friendly, and kept the cruise lively!
Beautiful place!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
wouldn't go on my own if given a choice
Charleston, South Carolina

This isn't a tip about the ship but I thought it would still be relevant: If you're not a couple, I would go with 3 or 4 other friends or family, not just you and another person. Opens up your options for activities.