Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

OUR FIRST CRUISE 2012

Sail Date: December 03, 2012

This was my husbands and my first Cruise, I was amazed and soooo impressed on, not only just the AWWWWW factor of walking into the ship and feeling like I was in a beauiful Hotel, but the staff was unbelieveable, so welcoming, friendly and ready to get you anything you need without hessitation. Everyday something going on, the shows were like being in Vages, The food around the clock service. I have to say two thumbs up to the house keepers who seemed to work 24/7, WOW, always on top of things, friendly, and to come into your room at night and see the bed turned down, was just that one more personal touch that made it nice. Our house keeper was fantastic and so sweet ( thank you Danielle) for making it so inviting each day, loved our little towel animals and our chocolates left on our beds. Will we be sailing more with Carnival? Yes without a doubt... Thank you for the most wonderful exprience and memory's.

Cruise Photos