Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2012

The ship is kept in good repair and is being cleaned continuously. I have seen hospitals that didn't devote so much time and effort to keeping a place clean. It was my first cruise and my husband's third or fourth. I was more impressed than he was of course. The ship's cruise director, Robin, was totally awesome!There is always something going on and so much fun to be had. I loved the casino, they make that part easy. They even have people coming around to explain things to you.

Pros: Waking up to find islands outside my window

Cons: Cabin was small but functional

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Very nicely decorated and so pretty all the time.
The times that some of the dining areas closed was a little confusing, like the grill. It is on the Lido deck where so many people stayed and my husband and I got to eat there only once because of the long lines. They will actually get a crew member to stand in line with a closed sign :(. Other than that, I was happy with the food. I never went hungry.
I loved the turndown service and the towel animals. My steward was the greatest!
Most of the staff were very professional and courteous, of course you have those few who seem to think they are better than the rest for some reason. I saw that attitude on a lot of the crew members who sold services. However, I didn't go on the cruise to socialize with them so it really didn't affect me either way and wouldn't sway my decision one way or another when booking again.
AWESOME!