Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy

Sail Date: July 08, 1988

This was a weekend cruise and we had a blast. The first DAY we spent at the pool, playing cards, and drinking umbrella drinks with a few hours of gambling in the late afternoon. Dinners were awesome, the bars/night life were realllllly fun, and getting offin Nassau was a nice change of pace for sightseeing and shopping. The only thing I did NOT like about Nassau was seeing too man ystarving or injured dogs and/or cats. At the time I wondered why nobody cared! Maybe they've started an animal rescue organization since then. The ship, at that time, was very new, very clean, and very modern.Our room was small, however, and that wasthe only thing I disliked about the ship but, we didn't spend much time in it; that's for sure! My next cruise has an ocean view with a private deck so, I know it will be awesome!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Cabin / Stateroom Too small and I got claustrophobic!
The food was incredible! I ate too much.
I was single!
Everyone was extremely nice and very helpful.
I didn't use any of it at the time.
Loved Nassau shopping & sightseeing but, didn't like seeing so many starving and/or injured cats and dogs.