Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Our first cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2012

Considering the ship had been refurbished, I was surprised at the \"aged\" look but pleasantly impressed at the same time of the dining area and theater. One thing that I would consider an asset would be a golf simulator especially since there are days when cruisers have to stay inside due to weather conditions. As an avid golfer a golf simulator, in my opinion, would definitely encourage more \"outdoors\" persons to take a cruise.

Pros: the amazing service

Cons: being chased by Hurricane Sandy

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

It took my wife and I the first two days to acclimate to the layout but otherwise\, the layout was great. The maintenance staff were superb in keeping the ship clean. The decor was a little dated.
Amazing food quality and quantity!!
Size was nothing spectacular but adequate and comfortable. We didn't stay in the room for long periods of time\, mostly just to sleep so size was not an issue. Again\, the decor is a bit dated.
Amazing entertainment group!! Entire staff was very impressive.
There is always something going on to fit every age and size. Due to the weather\, the crew had to work overtime to keep the cruisers busy and did a wonderful job.