You get a tiny more than you paid for!
Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Sail Date: August 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Large Group
Reviewed: 5 years ago
Review Summarywhat i liked:
1. Guess services is understanding and accomodating.
2. food is much better than expected.
3. The staff are much friendlier than I read on the reviews.
4. I recommend the snorkling but not in Free Port and buy it when you get off the cruise after shopping around.
5. The shows were slightly better than average.
6. Good plumbing on the ship. Never had to call maintenance.
What I did not like:
1. Little kids constantly running around and interfering with all activities.
2. Only 2 shows and not enough comedy shows.
3. The comedy shows were one after another in a small space.
4. Not enough organized events. I found that I had too much free time.
5. Proper drinks are very expensive on board.
6. you always see the house keeping crew on the halways with vacumes and brushes and towels. I personally rather not see all that.
7. They make changes to schedule too many times. The ice carving was a joke with only one person making one carving and was barely visible. No electric tools being used. Not much excitement there.
8. Constant harassement by the photographers and Bar staff. While waiting for the comedy show, I found that I had to say no to drinks from bar like a dozen time. If i want a drink, i will ask for one and if i want a photo taken, i will ask for it, stop pushing it.
Food and Dining
2. Forget about having your drink topped off often. you are better off getting 2 drinks right away or you'll be waiting a while before somebody gets you more water.
3. I find that the majority of the food was swimming in some kind of sauce. It seems to hide alot of flaws of the food like burned onion, old tomato or things like that.
Generally the quantity and the quality of the food was good. There is lots of variety and often accessible.
to share the prize in bingo is just stupid, is the ships budget really that low?
Service and Staff
but its clean and good enough.
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: Food is good. Guess services are helpful and friendly to take care of any issues.
Cons: lots of children, free port is extreemly expensive for everything. You can not do anything without spending a huge amount of money for next to nothing in return.