Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Pretty good getaway

Sail Date: August 21, 2012

The ship was decent. I like the size of my room. Since it wasn't one of your larger ships, I took the stairs more. I was great to see the staff constantly cleaning.

Pros: The friendliness of the staff. The '80's party was great. Comedians were HILIARIOUS. Food was good. Lines moved relatively quickly.

Cons: That Camp Carnivalwas located near all of the Adult activities. I've been on other ships & hadn't notice the kids that much. They were all over the place & made some activities difficult to enjoy.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!