Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome, unforgetable cruise!

Sail Date: July 30, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall the ship is worth the prize that it charged for 1 adult and 2preteens. The service is excellent, staff goes way and beyond to entertain and please their cruisers.

Pros: Food!!!!!!!

Cons: Not enough signs for shows esp. Family oriented while at sea. Wished more activities

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Ship is clean\, no obvious sign for each floor restroom\, I dont even think they have it any floor considering that I have to go to our room to use ours because you just cant easily accesss the ones outside.
Good\, healthy menus in the buffet. I loved that they have food that is a dare to eat. no lobster though and you cannot request any food besides the menu.
Have interesting smell in cabin like laundry that did not dry. I can hear the noise of people wLking in the hallway(need to put something on the bottom of door might help)ii have two kids with me and I can hear the romance if couple next door\, very awkward when you have kids in the room.
Joyce(wireless internet)\,Apolino(stateroom associate)\, Joel and Puto from dininv made a diffdfrnce.
Pls. Have sign outside the show and more family friendly activities. Matt is sooo funny