Awesome, unforgetable cruise!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2012
Overall the ship is worth the prize that it charged for 1 adult and 2preteens. The service is excellent, staff goes way and beyond to entertain and please their cruisers.

Good\, healthy menus in the buffet. I loved that they have food that is a dare to eat. no lobster though and you cannot request any food besides the menu.

Pls. Have sign outside the show and more family friendly activities. Matt is sooo funny

Joyce(wireless internet)\,Apolino(stateroom associate)\, Joel and Puto from dininv made a diffdfrnce.

Ship is clean\, no obvious sign for each floor restroom\, I dont even think they have it any floor considering that I have to go to our room to use ours because you just cant easily accesss the ones outside.

Have interesting smell in cabin like laundry that did not dry. I can hear the noise of people wLking in the hallway(need to put something on the bottom of door might help)ii have two kids with me and I can hear the romance if couple next door\, very awkward when you have kids in the room.

Pros: Food!!!!!!!

Cons: Not enough signs for shows esp. Family oriented while at sea. Wished more activities

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!