What a great time!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 20, 2012

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Review Summary

There was a lot to discover on the ship. My son had a blast in Camp Carnival. There was so many food options to choose from. I brought my baby (1 year old) and my son (7 years old). They provided a crib and my son loved the bunk bed!! Although there were many food options, some of the food lacked basic seasonings. My entire family was bitten by some kind of insects that left red, and painful bumps. Going to doctors to get checked. Can't be serious though. We did Dine at Your Time where you receive a different waiter every night. We only had one great waiter (Joel) in the Celebration Dining room. It rained in the Bahamas both days. All tours and excursions were cancelled. But, we were told moxed messages regarding refunds and that our tour qas not cancelled. So, we continued to Atlantis for the tour that we paid full price for. THe tour guide ended our tour early due to the rain. We did not get a refund. Overall, me and my family really enjoyed ourselves on the ship.

Ship Experiences

My 7 year old only complained that most of the toys were for 3-5 year olds. But\, he discovered the PS2 and was fine for the rest of the trip! Staff very friendly and felt like they were in a safe environment.

Pros: Entertainment\, food options\, and kid program

Cons: Food lacked some basic seasoning\, but easily fixed.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!