Thouroughly Entertaining

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The staff was wonderful. Our bartender, Nelson, is the greatest. The cabin steward, Ryan, was so sweet and wonderful, and the wait staff at dinner was a hoot! We loved our adventure and most of it was because of the great people on board the ship. Super service and lots of fun. I can't say enough about how nice our cabin was or about the dinners. So much fun, so good!

Our table staff was the bomb! Fun and friendly with superior service! The food was amazing. I got to try a lot of good things I would have never gotten to try anywhere else!

Lots and lots to do! I was very busy the whole time and entertained more than I have ever been!

My son enjoyed it a lot and was happy to be there. I think they do a lot to keep the kids entertained and it is a wonderful perk for the parents.

SUPER PEOPLE!

It's an older ship and you can tell in a few places\, but over all a great one to be on.

Clean and orderly. A lot bigger than I thought! Very comfy!

Pros: The staff\, the cabins\, the food!

Cons: A little less fun on the last day as everyone was gearing up for the next cruise\, but fun none the less

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!