Great Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The fantasy has been updated since our honeymoon cruise in 1991 so I was totally impressed with all the upgrades -

The last ship we sailed Carnival Legend the food was out of this world. The fantasy was ok but I wasn't blown away

Not as many ship shows as you would see on a 7 day cruise. I thought the 5 day cruises had a show each night but Fantasy did not. The VIFP party was AMAZING and again Putu was our personal bartender. We love sailing with Carnival because they always take care of us and treat us like royalty.

Our room steward was GREAT\, he always had our room cleaned and each time we would have a special request\, he never batted an eye he just did it with a smile. Again our wait staff Maiko and his lady assistant in the dinning room was AMAZING. They helped us in celebrating my 41 bday and my Step Moms 70th bday. The bar staff (Larry at the bar next to the forum\, was hillarious\, Marko and Putu the pool bar tenders knew our names and even my 4 other family members. Marko and Putu would take time to look for us on the ship to give us our favorite buckets of beer. The Cruise Director (I believe his name is Matt) was hillarious and GREAT as well. The Cruise Director would always come up to us and say hello and how are we doing.

Pros: Servers - Agung Putu\, Marko Arandjelovic\, I Komang Pasek Tena\, Maiko (dinner dining room server and his lady assistant we called her the bread lady)

Cons: Small Boat\, Food was ok not great\, not as many pool activities

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!