Excellent trip! My first of many.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The cruise was fun. Our stateroom attendant cleaned our room twice a day. He was so nice and he made sure that we had everything we needed. We loved the food and activities. My son raved about the kids camp. He wants to cruise again. It was hard knowing that our vacation was over. Looking forward to cruising next year.

Pros: Everything. We had terrific service. It was our first cruise and I will continue to cruise for life.

Cons: I didn't have any problems.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!