Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great cruise

Sail Date: June 18, 2012

great cruise but need more room for the deck chairs and lounges. Crew was excellent and was always helpful and courteous. Took care of any issues quickly.

Pros: friendly atmosphere, crew was great

Cons: not enough lounge chairs for the deck

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

we had 5 people in the room so it was a little tight especially at night but clean and well taken care of.
all staff was extremely engaging and my children were completely entertained by them, especially the waiter Christopher.
the best. My kids had a great experience as well as my wife and I.
great entertainment and Orlando and Matt were extremely entertaining and personable.
my children loved Club O2