Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation ever

Sail Date: June 13, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This being our first cruise, we were very impressed with ship.

Pros: The whole cruising experience was awesome

Cons: the motion of the shipon the last day

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

We had our time dining. The first evening we had Joel and Kanchanna as our servers, we loved them. The second night just by chance we got them again. They made dinner very entertaining. We asked to sit in their section every night and if they were full we had no problem waiting on a table in their section. They went above and beyond for my family and we could see that they did for all of their tables around us. My son was not feeling well the last evening and he had to make a rush for the bathroom. Kanchanna brought crackers for him and also went to the bathroom to check and make sure my husband and son were fine. I wish that they could be on every ship we choose in the future. In all my experiences with eating in public, these two gentlemen were the best I have experienced.