Not my favorite so far!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship was old and small but kept clean. The pool was small and the options for clubs in the evening were very limited. Food was my least favorite thing because of lack of options and quality!

No variety. I felt like we were served hamburgers and hot dogs all day.

Not alot of options

Like a babysitter I guess. All the 6-8 yr olds do is color, watch movies, or play video games. They can do that stuff at home. I thought the activies would have been geared toward cruise activities.

Anak was our favorite!! He is wonderful at his job and very pleasant to be around, I wish he could be on every cruise we take.

Very small and so was the pool. Everything was easy to find though.

Small but sufficient.

Pros: the people we meet

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.