Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not my favorite so far!

Sail Date: June 13, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was old and small but kept clean. The pool was small and the options for clubs in the evening were very limited. Food was my least favorite thing because of lack of options and quality!

Pros: the people we meet

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

No variety. I felt like we were served hamburgers and hot dogs all day.
Very small and so was the pool. Everything was easy to find though.
Small but sufficient.
Anak was our favorite!! He is wonderful at his job and very pleasant to be around, I wish he could be on every cruise we take.
Not alot of options
Like a babysitter I guess. All the 6-8 yr olds do is color, watch movies, or play video games. They can do that stuff at home. I thought the activies would have been geared toward cruise activities.