Not my favorite ship....

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship seemed very old fashioned. Nothing wowed us when we entered.

The food was great!!

The shows were a little racey...I had to cover my nephews eyes several times.

The kids and teens had so much to offer. They had a great time & loved every activity!!

Excellent with the exception of the DJ that I mentioned earlier. He was from the electricity club...I am not sure that is the actual name of the club, but like I said before...we encountered him during the safety briefing and he was very rude. We also encountered him at the club. My husband went to request a song and the man was too busy groping the guests to even speak to him.

The ship was very small....although it was clean and well taken care of.

Our stateroom was so very small. Also, there was a picture on the wall that fell the very first day and dust went everywhere. Our Steward,however, was great. Always had our beds turned down before we returned to the room and super friendly!

Pros: Most all of the cruise staff were very friendly, there were tons of activities for the children and teens. The food was excellent.

Cons: The ship is small compared to other cruise ships so you feel the movement MUCH more. There were not a lot of activites for adults. Also, the DJ from the Electricity club was not nice at all!! We encountered him during the safety briefing and he was EXTREMELY rude.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.