Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy from Charleston

Sail Date: May 19, 2012

We completely enjoyed every aspect of this cruise. Customs was a breeze, the boat was clean and everything was ready to go for us. The boat rocked a little on the first night leaving Charleston. I am not sure if this was from the previous weather, but it was gone by the next morning. All the buffets were fully loaded with plenty to eat. Casual dining was amazing, 24 hour pizza was delicious, salad bar was always fresh, and the drinks kept coming. One small downfall was the fact the Forum lounge was kind of small so when we had a comedian it filled up really fast, you had to get there early or stand. I have nothing else negative to say other than the fact that I wish it lasted longer.

Pros: Small ship, but plenty for me and my wife to enjoy. Clean, pleasant staff, great food.

Cons: a little rocking compared to bigger ships

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!