The Best Experience EVER

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship stayed very clean at all times and had activities for all ages. The crew from the Captain all the way to the housekeeping were the best. They were always willing to help and so nice. This was my first cruise ever and I will be cruising again with Carnival. The only thing that I had any trouble with was the days at sea not enough chairs in the sun, but totally understood because everyone was trying to enjoy the beautiful views and activities.

All the staff were great but of course I have my favorite and it was our stateroom steward Katamso!

Katamso kept my sister, mom and myself very comfortable, he has the best personality and really enjoys meeting new people. He made our stay the best ever!

Pros: That there was something to do for everyone and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Cons: the elevators were a little confusing and not enough pool access

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!