nice cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
the ship was very clean. the bathroons by the pool could have been cleaner. There were lots of quiet spots to sit and read or close your eyes. the night life was great with all sorts of different things going on for adults. I wish there were more for the teenagers to do. They were very disruptive and put a damper on our cruise.

breakfast food was awful. lunch was average. dinner was better then average.

for adults, good... for teenages,POOR!!! they needed to keep them busy so they would leave the adults alone... FYI, I have teenagers that didnt come on this trip. I

our stateroom staff knew our names from day one. if i needed more towels or a blow dryer, they were at my door within minutes

more then enough room. storage under the bed was great. two double closets were more then expected... loved our room

Pros: my husband and I getting dressed up every night for dinner

Cons: WAY to many preteens and teenagers running wild. not enough supervision.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!