Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Vacation Ever

Sail Date: March 17, 2012

Just because its all you can eat doesn't mean it's 5 star food. By the 5th day I dreaded going to eat. One temperature for everything. Warm. The food that was suppose to be hot was , warm; the food that was suppose to be cold was, warm. Having to pay for nonalcoholic drinks was awful!!! I expected to pay for alcohol but not nickle and dimed to death. Actually I wish it was only nickles and dimes.. Spring Break!!! OMG. Never book a vacation during spring break. Unless you like rude, drunk college kids. I fear our future to be run by this new generation of college students. Keep in mind I am 41. Not an old fart who likes to complain. But when you cant get a seat on deck or spot in the pool because rude people lay out 10 blankets and say every chair is saved and the staff does not enforce the 30 minute save rule, it makes for a bad vacation.

Pros: Service: Everyone was very helpful exspecially the room tenders.

Cons: Food!!! Just because its all you can eat doesn't mean it's 5 star food. Spring Break... Never again, plan carefully.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

I give a full thumbs up for this. Better than I expected.
Hello Swanson TV diners. Awful is the word I would use. The cold food was warm. The hot food was warm. You couldn't get a hot dinner in the dinning room. The only time we did was when they cooked an egg or stir fry in front of you. Looking forward to dinner was not exciting but dread. We looked forward to escaping the ship to eat in port as much as we could.
Entertainment is not a word I would use!!! Very boring.
I can't compare to any other cruises but it was what I would have expected.
Room was small but I expected that. If you plan on relaxing at night and watching TV forget it. 4 local stations and TNT are all you will get save for the 15 stations that are all ship crap.