Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Time of my life!

Sail Date: February 25, 2012

The ship its self-had a great layout, I honestly can say I got lost only one time and that was for about 5 minutes but found my way. Other than that I loved it!

Pros: The staff was the best!

Cons: Lack of activities.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

It did lack some activities for us, but we did went at a time where there where hardly any young people so maybe at a different time there will be more. There were several activities but we are not into bingo or gambling.
There where so many people there when I cruised and I never saw any dirty spots, the staff was always cleaning. I was truly amazed. Our room was constantly being cleaned too, we always had fresh towels.
I was amazed at the food that was provided the variety. I tried a lot of food I normally would never eat and loved it.
We were five girls in one room; we had two bunk-beds and a roll in bed that was placed every night. The space was tight but it provided just enough for us to get ready, I would do it again in a heartbeat!
When we first booked the cruise I was not sure about cruising with Carnival but the staff made it all worth it. I miss them the most; wish I would have obtained their contact info. One of our bar-tender (Darrell) was amazing he helped us out throughout the entire cruise.