Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was my first but will not be my last!

Sail Date: January 30, 2012

I think especially this being my first cruise, it was the perfect size boat and length of time. The ship was kept fastifiously clean by the amazing staff and they did way more than one would have expected.

Pros: The staff was amazing to say the least; I cannot believe how wonderful they were.

Cons: The fact that I got the flu half way through and missed a lot!!!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

I only got to have two meals before I got sick, but they were perfect both in content and preparation. And thank goodness te portions were civilized size and not mammoth!
Having been sick, I was personally touched by the staff's concern over my getting everything I needed; they were wonderful and I wish I could have taken hem home with me..