Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A ok cruise.

Sail Date: January 30, 2012

I'm going to start with the room, our room was either too cold or too hot nothing in between. The ship was cold, I had to wear a jacket every where I went.The food portion were very smalls and half an hour later we were still hungry and had to go to the pizza bar where you had to wait at least half an hour to get a slice. The pictures the crew took after every event were a little over price. You guys didn't have enough shows for the time we were at sea. Also, the set up for the comedy show was very poor, the show was great but many people had to watch the show standing, it should of been at the main theater. Finally, after we got back, we had to carry our luggage all the way to our car. The shuttle that we took dropped us closer to the ship than to our car, so we had to walk all the way to the car carrying our heavy luggage.

Pros: The shopping

Cons: I didn't like many things!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.