A great cuise!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship was easy to navigate. I never once got lost after I figured out that I could not go all the way from aft to bow on the 8th deck. I love cruising and I love the casino and I truly believe that smokers have a right to smoke, however, I like the ships that reserve at least one day for no smoking in the casino.

Pros: Mongolian Wok! I have recently lost almost 40lbs and was a little concerned that I might gain weight or have to eat only salads.

Cons: I liked everything except the long lines at the Mongolian Wok.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!