Ready to go again!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
I'll make this review short and sweet. We took the 5 day cruise to Freeport and Nausau. Nausau was beautiful. I highly recommend the Sea Lion experience in Nausau.

The Carnival staff were very friendly, efficient and treated us almost like royalty! I will never forget some of them and the special way they made me feel.

I am picky about cleanliness of where I sleep and eat and everything was always immaculate in stateroom, dining areas, and common areas. We just got home yesterday and we are already talking about taking another cruise. I recommend the Carnival Fantasy. The Charleston port that it departs from is only about 3 hours from our home near Raleigh, NC.

You will never go hungry on this ship.

This time around we only saw a couple of Christmas shows. We also caught a couple of karaoke sessions that were really fun to watch. Next time we will make time to see more of the shows that are offered.

We took two 16 year olds with us and while they enjoyed their time at Club 02, they complained that there was nothing fun that was available to them being under the age of 18. I know that they missed their texting and cell phones and that may have been part of them feeling bored.

You will meet the friendliest staff that originate from every corner of the world.

There are beautiful views of the ocean in every dining area.

Pros: The Carnival staff, painless boarding and departure

Cons: Slow elevators, internet access price out of our price range

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!