Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean

First Cruise - Simply Superb !!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Absolutely loved the trip. This being my first cruise and not being sure what to except, all I can say was this was one of the most relaxing vacation that I have had. Did not need to plan anything... The daily schedule had a variety of choices to pick from and the food was excellent. The activities were fun and took me back to my childhood days. The children camp kept the kids occupied and my son did not want to leave the camp.... This was absolutely a family entertainment ship and everything down to the details was taken care of.

Pros: Activities, Children camp, Variety of food options, Casino.....

Cons: Luggage drop off time at end of cruise

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!