A Nightmare and still going.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
We enjoyed the company at our dinner table. Nothing else was impressive, in fact I feel like the whole trip was a nightmare. We could'nt walk because the boat swayed the whole time, so that made it miserable. Our accounts were messed up and so now we are fighting to get charges that shouldn't have been on our card taken off. My husband is a boat captain of a Sternwheeler and it was his first cruise, he made it perfectly clear it would be his last. Very, very disappinting for us both.

The same meal was served at the buffets that was served at the dinner setting, just presented differently.

Same things over and over.

Staff was very nice, and worked very hard. In fact I belive they were so over worked and very, very underpaid because there were no Americans working on board, maybe a hand full.

Couldn't sleep because of the excessive rocking and rolling of the boat,it's not even big enough to be called a ship.

Pros: Getting off the ship on the return trip

Cons: Before my husband and I boarded the ship it cost us almost 200.00

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.